Puerto Rico is closer to statehood than ever before. On November 3, 2020, an absolute majority of the People of Puerto Rico voted to be immediately admitted into the Union as a state.
Though other votes have been held in the past, there had never been such a clear and unquestionable mandate for Statehood.
Puerto Rico decided, but as territorial subjects we have no voting representation in Congress, so we need you to help be our voice now that the ball is in Congress’s court. Here are some ways you can help:
- Join us. Become part of our mailing list so we can keep you up to date on the issue and opportunities to make a difference.
- Contact your legislators. Whether you live in Puerto Rico or in a State, your Members of Congress need to know that solving the status of Puerto Rico matters to you.
- Donate. Advocating for democracy and equality for Puerto Rico requires resources, your donation will help us keep growing the movement.
- Volunteer. Become an advocate of equality for your fellow Americans in Puerto Rico.
- Sign a petition. Add your voice to demand that the federal government take action.