Florida, Contact Your Senators

Do you live in Florida? 

If so then you can make a big difference in the Puerto Rico statehood movement by contacting your U.S. Senators to ask that they sponsor S 780, the Senate companion bill to H.R. 1522.



If you don’t live in Florida, please ask your friends and family in Florida to reach out to Senators Rubio and Scott.