Why statehood for Puerto Rico? Sometimes you might want to have a clear statement of the benefits that you can print out and share. We have the whole story for you here, in English and in Spanish, on handy PDF sheets that are easy to email to a friend or to print.
- History of the U.S. and the States/The Political Relationship between the U.S and Puerto Rico
- Sovereign Free Association and Independence/Steps to Achieve Statehood
- Benefits of Statehood: Quality of Life
- Benefits of Statehood: Representation at the National Level
- Ballot and Definitions from the 2012 Referendum
- Full Color Cover!
- Historia de la Unión Americana y sus Estados/Historia de la Relación Política entre E.U. y Puerto Rico
- El ELA Soberano y la Independencia/Pasos para lograr la Estadidad
- Beneficios de la Estadidad: Calidad de Vida
- Beneficios de la Estadidad: Representación a Nivel Nacional,
- Papeleta Oficial 2012/Estadidad para Puerto Rico Opciones de Estatus: Definiciones
- ¡Cubierta a todo color!
This post was originally written in English and may be being auto-translated by Google.
PUERTO RICO IS THE OLDEST US COLONY, MORE THAN 100 YEARS, AND IS THE PARADISE OF A LOT OF MILLIONARIES THAT DOES NOT PAY US TAXES WITH A LOT OF EXEMPTIONS, AND THE PUERTO RICANS PAYING THE HIGHEST TAXES, IN VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS.
The NPP in PR has become a colonized institution. We the Puerto Ricans pro-statehood must set clear our priorities. Puerto Rico discolonization must be first. We will support those candidates who are willing to fight against the Tax Heaven for Big Pharma and Corporations. We must be free from the Criminal enterprises that are paying the political campaigns of politicians in PR. We can make PR free from the power of those corporations. Drain the swamp and make PR Great Again.
WE MUST BE AN STATE RIGHT NOW.BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST MILITARY POINT IN THE CARIBEAN FOR UNITED STATES.AMÉN